Rates include Soft drinks, Local Beer, Local House wine, conservancy fees, Day & Night game drives in Conservancy, Guided Bush Walk, Bush Meals & Limited Laundry service (no dry-cleaning service available).
- Meet and greet services
- Airport Transfers are on Private basis
- Transport and game drives will be in shared 4x4 safari vehicle with pop-up roof
- English Speaking driver-guide as specified
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral water on game drives
- Internal schedule flights as specified on the itinerary
- International Flights & Regional Flights
- Airport tax on flights not booked and ticketed by us
- Travel/medical/baggage insurance
- Driver/guide gratuities
- Dining room tips
- Telephone bills
- Any other items of a personal nature
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safari.
All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in or may be left behind at the pilot’s discretion.
Travellers’ cheques generally are not accepted in East Africa.