Your cruise in the cabin category of your choice - all meals - drinks with your meals and at the bar (not including our special wine and drinks list) - emergency/repatriation insurance - all port fees.
Drinks from our special lists or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers - optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency) - transfers to/from departure/arrival points - cancellation and baggage insurance - personal expenses.
*Price based on double occupancy
Ship available for this cruise is MV La Belle des Océans.
Accommodation available for Pre and Post Cruise on request.
For other amazing cruise itineraries and destinations, please contact our Destination specialists.
(Shore Excursions available on request) No shore excursion on the non listed days.
Child discount (2-10 years) : - 20% (On request).
Passport required. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate.
INTERNET SATELLITE CONNECTIONS Our ship provides Internet connection via satellite while we cruise, which is different and slower than what we are used to through our regular home or office services. We cannot guarantee connection at all times. Please keep this in mind while you are enjoying your vacation with us.
TELEPHONE SERVICE DURING CRUISE: When we are at sea, you can connect your device(s) to the onboard GSM/3G network. Your service provider will automatically send you the terms and conditions of use for this service. You will be able to make calls, send messages, or use the Internet through this network’s roaming services. The GSM network will be turned off once the ship enters a port.
WHILE IN PORT: When the ship is in a port, you will be able to receive and make calls via your international calling/service plan according to the country you are visiting.
WATCH OUT FOR SERVICE FEES: We strongly recommend that you contact your service provider before your departure; international calls and data usage can be very costly and are almost never included in basic operator packages.
PLEASE CHECK THE SETTINGS FOR YOUR DEVICE: Once you are on board, but before you connect to the Internet, please check the settings for your device(s). We request that you limit the downloading of videos and large-volume files. Automatic updates to your PC, tablet, and smartphones will affect the speed and cost of your connection. You probably have automatic updates for apps on your devices that you are not aware of. We recommend that you deactivate these updates while you are staying with us.
- UNIQUE ITINERARY : CRUISE THROUGH THE LEGENDARY STRAIT OF GIBRALTAR and along the Moroccan coastlines
- Enchanting and colorful Marrakesh
- Southern Morocco: Authentic Taroudant and the Tiout palm grove
- The magical atmosphere of Casablanca
- Rabat, a coastal Imperial City
- Chefchaouen, a gorgeous blue-wash town nestled high up in the Rif Mountains
- Granada and the Alhambra, the palace from the Nasrid dynasty and a marvelous example of Andalusian architecture
- Visit exceptional sites
- Opulent Hassan II Mosque, dominating the seaside landscape
- Delightful Jardin Majorelle, one of the most phenomenal botanical gardens in Morocco
- DELICIOUS, COLORFUL CUISINE
- Tastings of wine and cheese from the Canary Islands
- Tasting of Moroccan pastries and mint tea on board
- Typical Moroccan lunch at the heart of the Medina of Marrakesh
- Spanish cocktail hour on board with tapas and sangria
- Participation of Alain Loisin, lecturer(2)
- During the years I have spent traveling, I have given presentations on several CroisiEurope cruises—from the banks of the Red Sea to the Canary Islands, the Greek islands to the Bosporus, Russia at the time of the czars to the splendors of the Adriatic.
- Conference themes:
The Strategic Challenges of the Strait of Gibraltar
Casablanca, Morocco's Young Economic capital
Following the Footsteps of the Conquistadors.
THE GGTS DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included