- Airport transfer from Moscow airport to the hotel
- Centrally located first class hotels Ј Breakfast daily
- Welcome dinner in Moscow (glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- 1 lunch and 2 dinners (coffee or tea included)
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Professional English-Speaking Tour Director throughout
- Licensed Local Guides
- High-speed train from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- Baggage handling at hotels
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Admission included where indicated in bold letters
- Hotel taxes and service taxes
- Departure transfer from hotel to St. Petersburg airport
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Optional activities
- Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
- Personal equipment
- Travel insurance
- Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
- Travel and medical insurance
- Any items not mentioned as included
Moscow: Hotel Marriott Courtyard or similar
St. Petersburg: Hotel Radisson Sonya or similar
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS - Supplement cost is available on request
MOSCOW / METRO & RED SQUARE BY NIGHT
No visit to Moscow is complete without a tour of its elegant Subway Stations! We will show you some of the most beautiful stations decorated with marble, brightly colored stained glass, mosaics, and chandeliers. Later stroll in Red Square, passing the tomb of Lenin and St. Basil’s Cathedral.
PETERSBURG / RUSSIAN FOLKLORE EVENING
A chance to attend one of the best Russian folklore programs in St. Petersburg. The show includes dances, songs, instruments and costumes from around Russia, during the intermission of canapés, Russian champagne and vodka are sampled. Memorable experience!
PETERSBURG / EVENING CANAL CRUISE
An evening cruise through the canals and River Neva transforms the city into a magical place that has inspired generations of artists. You will be offered champagne, caviar, and vodka on board. Enjoy the sights of this classical city from a different perspective.
PETERSBURG / PETRODVORETS (PETERHOF)
The former summer Residence of Czar Peter the Great was his Russian recreation of Versailles. It is famed for its palaces, extensive gardens, terraces of gilded statues and fountain cascades on the Gulf of Finland. Relax and enjoy the elegant atmosphere of these baroque gardens and palaces on your visit.