All meals on board (arrival day: lunch and dinner/cruise days: all meals/ departure day: breakfast);
natural juices, coffee, infusions and water included during meals.
All excursions and equipment (excursion boots and ponchos).
Transfers from the airport or hotel in Iquitos to the vessel.
Entrance to the Pacaya Samaria National Reserve.
Tips & Gratuities
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Supplement Cost for Amazon view & Superior rooms is available on request
Itineraries are subject to change depending on weather conditions and the season
• Iquitos is hot and humid. Temperatures range between 33°C (90°F) and 21°C (70°F).
• Rainy season (high water): November–May > Dry season (low water): June–October.
• Clothing: Light and loose-fitting garments > blouses > swimsuits > rubber soled shoes for the boat > knit jackets or long-sleeve shirts > windbreakers (gumboots are provided by La Perla).
• We recommend taking vitamin B or B-15 a few days before your arrival in the jungle, as this is the best natural repellent against biting insects.
• There is no Internet, WIFI, or regular telephone signal on the boat.
• Tips for guides and staff are not included and are expected both for the crew & guides separately
• We recommend bringing protective insect repellent > sunscreen > hat > sunglasses > binoculars > camera and spare batteries.
Capacity: 32 travelers
Crew: 13 crew members + 2 naturalist guides
Facilities: Dining room > indoor lounge & bar > outdoor lounge > observation deck > outdoor hammocks
Launch boats: 2 aluminum 20-passenger skiffs
Security on board: Radio communication and satellite phone > life jackets > fire extinguishers > smoke detectors > paramedic > security personnel > flares and signals > automatic defibrillator
Standard >> (14 m2 / 151sq ft) - California king size bed or two separate beds > Panoramic windows > Air-conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Desk
Superior >> (20 m2 / 215sq ft) - California king size bed or two separate beds * > Panoramic windows > Air-conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Desk
Amazon View >> (16 m2 / 173sq ft) - King or queen size bed > Panoramic windows > Air conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Desk > Shared balcony