- Meet and greet services
- Airport Arrival Transfers in safari minibus or mini coach on shared basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English / Bilingual (French, German, Italian or Spanish) speaking driver-guide on shared basis
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral Water on game drives
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari
Arrival transfer included strictly for clients arriving on day 01 of the programme as indicated.
For clients arriving on any other day or not staying at the featured pick up hotel, a separate transfer/ supplementary cost will apply
For clients requiring drop off post safari to Watamu or Malindi Hotel a separate supplementary cost will apply
Child supplementary cost is available on request
Children under 7 not permitted
Christmas Supplement & Easter Supplement will be applied to tour cost in case applicable
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Specific language speaking guides must be requested at time of requesting booking and are subject to availability at time of confirmation
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
The tour is modular and combines with other tours so there may be need for clients to change vehicles on occasion
Should clients have excess luggage that needs to be transported to Mombasa, We will only assist clients to get in touch with a courier company. Due to security reasons we are unable to take responsibility to courier the excess luggage on behalf of clients. Costs incurred to transport the luggage to Mombasa must be paid directly on the ground to the courier company who will be able to give costs only once they look at the dimensions and weight of the luggage. For this reason, clients need to travel with limited luggage on this safari.