• 8 nights accommodation in room with shower/wc
• 7 days escorted tour with English-speaking guide/driver-guide
• Arrival & departure airport transfer by Flybus shuttle (no guide)
• All transportation in destination location
• 8x breakfast
• 6x 3-course dinners
• Entrance fees
• Explore two national parks
• Whale watching & sea angling tour (weather permitting)
• Boat trip on Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
• Icelandic horse show
• Mývatn Nature Baths, including towel
• Icelandic settlement centre on Viking Age Iceland
• Skógar folk museum on early Modern Iceland
Free Wi-Fi on the bus
Any private expenses
Dinners in Reykjavik
Any additional services
Single supplement (mandatory when in single room)
Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
• Extra night in Reykjavik before/after the tour – on request
Cost for optional VIP-Seating supplement is available on request
Cost for Child is available on request.
Tour is not recommended for children younger than eight years of age. Triple rooms are double rooms with extra bed and ideal for two adults and one child.
NOTE: Itineraries may be subject to change at short notice during severe weather conditions and certain outdoor activities/day trips may be cancelled during the winter season in Iceland. In these rare cases, where situations of force majeure apply, excursions/activities cannot be refunded but the local guides will try their best to find reasonable alternatives where and whenever possible.
NOTE: Accommodations are subject to change.
Start & End Location
Keflavik International Airport (Flybus shuttle)
9:00 on day 2 from Fosshótel Reykjavík, Reykjavík (subject to change)