- Accommodation as specified in itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Transfers as specified in itinerary
- English Speaking Driver as specified in itinerary
- English Speaking Guide as specified in itinerary
- All entrance fees and guided excursions as described in itinerary
- Boat trip on Lake tana in Bahir Dar
- All park fees
- Unlimited bottled water per person per day
- Dinner on last day in Addis Ababa
- International Flights and Airport Taxes
- Visa Fees (if applicable)
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Incidental tips to hotel/lodge staff
- Gratuity to tour driver/guide
- All expenses of personal nature
- Any entrance fees and guided excursions not included in the above itinerary
- Early Check In & Late Check Out
- Internal & Domestic Flights (priced separately)
- Supplement cost for flights from/to Addis – Bahirdar// Gonder- Lalibela-Aksum- Addis-Diredawa- Addis is available on request
- Child supplement on request
- All quotes are subject to availability and change due to airfare increases, hotel rate increases, currency exchange fluctuations and any other unforeseen circumstances all without prior notice.
- Itinerary and journey times are close approximations and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Light Aircraft Flights:
- Baggage allowance is normally restricted between 15kg to 30 kg (depending on country, aviation supplier and seat class chosen) per passenger, inclusive of hand luggage in soft bags. Excess baggage will be charged at prevailing rates and only carried subject to space availability.
- Timings in remote areas such as national parks may vary from day to day. It is very important that your clients ask their tour guide or lodge manager to reconfirm flights 24 hours before departure. This reconfirmation process will give the departure and arrival details for the flight(s) the following day and will save unnecessary waiting time and discomfort. Charter companies reserves the right to change departure times or carrier when so required for operational, weather or safety reasons.
- Passenger weights limits apply for light aircraft flights and additional seats may be required if exceeding the weight limit. However, please let us know in advance if this is likely to apply so we can do whatever is possible to minimize the likelihood of this becoming an issue.