3 nights in Milan Bed and Breakfast Basis (standard room)
Regular half day city tour of Milan (min. 10 - max. 50 participants).
Full day regular excurison to Lake Como (min. 10 - max. 50 participants).
• Porterage service
• Entrance fees to monuments or museums when not mentioned
• City tax for overnight stays (according to each city council rules)
• Everything that is not mentioned in the paragraph “The Tour includes”
Hotels Used OR Similar
Milan - STARHOTELS RITZ 4*
01 NOV - 15 DEC
07 JAN - 29 FEB
Blackout dates: 04 November' 2023, 02 December' 2023, 03 February' 2024
16 DEC - 06 JAN
Blackout Dates: 23/24/30/31 December'2023, 06 January'2024
- Fairs and events dates might change.
- On Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays departure and on 03 Nov, 01 Dec, 05 Jan, 02 Feb, departure the excursions will be inverted (Milan city tour on 2nd day, Como lake tour on 3rd day).
- Day 2 Languages for the full day regular excursion to lake Como English - Mondays and Fridays (audio guides in Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Russian). English and Spanish - Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays (audio guides in French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Russian).
- Day 3 Languages for the regular half day city tour of Milan. English.
-Due to the frequent change of transportation and the type of transportation used it is compulsory to bring only one piece of hand luggage per person for excursions to the south of Italy, as the luggage handling can provoke several difficulties and often may be lost or damaged. We are not responsible for those passengers who do not follow these
luggage restrictions. In the eventuality of extra luggage clients will be charged directly.
-Pick up time of the tours are approximate according to traffic.
Supplements & notes:
-Entrance fees to monuments are not included if not mentioned on the inclusions.
-Cancellation policy: will be communicated at the moment of the reconfirmation.
-For all Minitours that include transfers, a night supplement will be applied for services from 8.00 pm to 08.00 am.
-Please take note that rates do not include city taxes. Where applicable, the amount due will be directly paid from clients at the hotel.
-The amount changes according to the city board and it is meant per pax per night and hotel category.
Rates indicated include Service and the current applicable VAT. All prices are subject to automatic change without prior notice due to VAT increase, local fees or bus congestion charge not communicated.
Overnight in listed hotels or similar.