- 04 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Arts in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 12 Nights EVEREST BC TREK using LODGE/ TEAHOUSE.
- All meals (starts with lunch and ends with breakfast) during the trek,
- All necessary accommodation in the lodge during the trek,
- Trekking Guide, sherpa and Porters with their Lodging + fooding + daily wages
- Everest National park area entry permit fee + TIMS PERMIT,
- High altitude allowance for the trek guide and porter,
- Arrival and departure transfer.
- 04 half day sightseeing tour as follows:
- a) Kathmandu Durbar Square + Swayamubnath
- b) Pashupatinath + Boudhnath
- c) Patan Durbar Square
- d) Bhadgaon (Bhaktapur) Durbar Square
- Applicable entrance fees of the above sightseeing places.
- Airfare for Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu sector includes airfare, domestic airport tax, fuel surcharge (Airfare is subject to change without prior notice, if revised)
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour in and around Kathmandu valley.
- An AC Car will be provided in Kathmandu.
All travel & personal insurance.
Photography fees in monuments
All expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips etc..
Nepal visa & airfare.
Emergency rescue evacuation in case of emergency
NB: Accommodation in lodge during the trek is modest with simple room/ bed, having common toilet/ bathroom)
NB: Please bring 2 passport-sized photo each for the entry permit
Rates on twin sharing basis .