⮚ Tours and transfers conducted in air-conditioned vehicle / coach on PRIVATE basis EXCEPT all boat trips are on SIC (Seat In A Coach Basis) joint basis.
⮚ 7 nights accommodation as above itinerary.
⮚ Daily breakfast, 5 lunches and 3 dinners.
⮚ Services of English speaking guide.
⮚ Related entrance fees during the tours.
⮚ All airfares and airport taxes (both International & Domestic).
⮚ Guide / Driver tipping.
⮚ Meals not indicated as above itinerary.
⮚ Beverage in the organized meals.
⮚ Camera / Video fees.
⮚ Surcharge for transfer is required between 23:00hrs – 07:00hrs
⮚ Travel Insurance.
⮚ Incidental charges such as room service, mini bar, telephone charge, laundry and etc.
⮚ Malaysia Tourism Tax of AUD 44.00 per room per night, payable by guests directly to hotel upon arrival.
SELECTED HOTELS or similar
3 Star- THE JESSELTON HOTEL
4 Star - HORIZON HOTEL
5 Star - THE MAGELLAN SUTERA RESORT
Sabah Hotel Sandakan (Deluxe Room)
Turtle Island Resthouse (Standard Room with attached bathroom)
Borneo Nature Lodge or equivalent
* In the event of non-availability of the above hotels, a similar class of hotel will be substituted *
Flight Fare: MH 4708 BKI/SDK 1000/1040 hrs - AUD 1022.00 per person.
1. Please be informed that the airfare & airport tax quoted is based on flight demand and load which may fluctuate over time. It is possible that the fare maybe revised or seats become unavailable. Fare confirmation and seats
availability are subject to change.
2. A handling fee of AUD 222.00 will apply for any booking arrangement of flight.
SELINGAN - TURTLE ISLAND
➢ As the island is a common nesting ground for turtles, and there is high probability that you will see some. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that the turtles will show.
➢ The chalet is about 500m away from the beach, there is NO porter available on the island. Please pack an overnight bag with personal effects sufficient for this one night trip. Please bring the following: Good walking shoes or sandals, insect repellent, torch light, binoculars, Sun block, hat, rain jacket or wind breaker wear and personal toiletries. Luggage storage room is available at Sandakan jetty.
➢ Please bring your flash light, insect repellent and raincoat when you proceed to the restaurant for dinner because you will proceed directly from the restaurant to see turtles immediately after dinner.
➢ Photography or the use of video cam on Turtle Island is prohibited by law.
➢ Activities include observing Marine Turtle Conservation Program at night, Swimming & Snorkeling
➢ Park Rules at the Turtle Island. Guests are not allowed to wander along the beach after dark but wait in the coffee house for the Park Ranger to inform them when the turtle start laying the eggs. No bright torches allowed on the beach, nor sing, dance or play music on the beach is permitted. No crowding around the turtles but watch from a short distance throughout the nesting process. Do NOT ride on the turtle, pull her flippers, turn her over, jump on her or injure her physically. The Sabah Parks also forbid visitors from going around the island on their own from
6.00 pm - 6.00 am. Please take note that Sabah Parks allow only camera of unaided flash to take photograph of the Turtles.
➢ Turtle Island accommodation: Basic Chalets (11 rooms with attached bathroom & 11 rooms with common communal bathroom & toilet only), fan, mosquito netting on windows but no hot water. Sabah Park / Turtle island offers Single occupancy or Twin sharing basis only. No TRIPLE in the room.
➢ The overland journey to Sukau is bumpy road and will be on dirt track. It is now in the process of being tarred.
➢ Please bring insect repellent, raincoat, flash light, binoculars, sun block lotion, wide brim hat, slippers, and comfortable walking shoes and wear light clothing.
➢ Facilities – Sukau Lodge (Borneo Nature Lodge or similar)
➢ All rooms with attached bathroom/toilet/hot shower/ceiling fan.
Safety reminders at the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center
1. To prevent Orangutans from snatching your personal belongings, please ensure that you do not leave these items unattended.
2. Keep all valuables away from view. Bring only your camera, video cam and a raincoat while visiting the Center.
3. Fees for camera and video equipment are chargeable by the Park. These must be paid for directly by visitors at the Park.
4. For the safety of the Orangutans, insect repellents are not allowed to be brought to the feeding areas of these animals (to prevent accidental poisoning of these animals if they get their hands on them).
5. For health reasons, visitors are not allowed to feed or touch any of the animals at the Centre or feeding area.
- Hotel standard check-in time at 15:00 hrs and check-out time at 12:00hrs. Request early check-in or late check-out will be subject to room availability and charges. Our proposal does not include early check-in or late check-out.
- Midnight surcharge applied for transfer is required between 23:00hrs – 07:00 hrs.
- All services are subject to availability upon confirmation.
- Closed-out period will be advised when applicable.
- With the current and exceptional increase in fuel charges, please note the transportation costs including the cost f fuel chargeable for tours and transfers services may change again between the date of receipt of quotation and the date of travel. Since all these costs are beyond our control, thus prices are subject to further fuel and related surcharges. GGTS reserves the right to change prices in event the fuel prices change.