- 02 nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo at Ramses Hilton hotel or similar in standard room city view on bed and breakfast basis
- 04 nights accommodation on board of Blue Shadow II Nile Cruise or Similar on full-board basis
- 01 night accommodation at hotel in Cairo at Sonesta Cairo hotel or similar in standard room on bed and breakfast basis
- Private sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary including transportation by deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified local English-speaking guide.
- 01 lunch at local restaurant in Cairo.
- All ground transportation by deluxe coach as per itinerary.
- Meeting and assistance by our qualified representative at airports and hotels/Nile Cruises.
- Assistance by our qualified representatives throughout the program.
- Egypt’s entry Visa.
- Domestic ticket (Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo).
- Beverage during meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Any expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Hotels (5*): (or similar category)
- Cairo: Ramses Hilton Cairo
- Nile Cruise: Blue Shadow II
- Cairo: Sonesta Cairo
Quoted rates are not valid for Christmas, New Year and Easter peak periods.
- Entrance inside Khufu’s Pyramid AUD 88 per person.
- Visit of Tut Ankh Amon tomb in the West Bank AUD 55 per person.
- Deluxe Nile View Room at Ramses Hilton AUD 44 per room, per night.
- Deluxe (renovated room) city View at Ramses Hilton AUD 99 per room, per night.
- Deluxe (renovated room) Nile View at Ramses Hilton AUD 121 per room, per night
Recommended arrival day to match with Cruise embarkation schedule:
- Above rates include the current applicable taxes, fuel and entrance fees, in case of any increase imposed by the Government that may affect any of the services included in the itinerary, GGTS will have the right to amended it
- Nile cruise itinerary may be changed without prior notice due to navigational restrictions. Itinerary may change in sequence but not in visits. GGTS is not liable for these changes.