All meals and drinks on board (first day: dinner/cruise days: all meals /last day: breakfast); natural juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, water, beer, house cocktails, pisco cocktails and sours and house wine at lunch and dinner.
All excursions and equipment (rubber boots and waterproof ponchos).
Transfers from/to the vessel when arrival is based on recommended flights to Iquitos (12:00 hr).
Entrance to Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
Tips & Gratuities
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Supplement cost for Deluxe master suite is available on request
Child supplement is available on request
Capacity: 30 travelers
Crew: 23 crew members + 3 naturalist guides
Facilities: Dining room > outdoor lounge & bar > lecture room & indoor lounge > spa > exercise room
Launch boats: 3 aluminum 10-passenger skiffs
Security on board: Radio communication and satellite phone > life jackets > fire extinguishers > smoke detectors > paramedic > security personnel > indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras
* Triples occupancy cabins with a roll-away bed, for children aged 7 - 10 or under only
10 Suite >> (19.5 m2 / 210sq ft)
King size bed or two separate beds > Panoramic windows > Seating area > Air conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Safe-deposit box > Internal communication
4 Master Suite >> (21 m2 / 230sq ft)
King size bed or two separate beds > Panoramic windows > Seating area > Air-conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Safe-deposit box > Internal communication system
Itineraries are subject to change depending on weather conditions and the season
• Iquitos is hot and humid. Temperatures range between 33°C (90°F) and 21°C (70°F).
• Rainy season (high water): November–May > Dry season (low water): June–October.
• Clothing: Light and loose-fitting garments > blouses > swimsuits > rubber soled shoes for the boat > knit jackets or long-sleeve shirts > windbreakers (gumboots and rain capes are provided by Delfin).
• We recommend taking vitamin B or B-15 a few days before your arrival in the jungle, as this is the best natural repellent against biting insects.
• There is no Internet, WIFI, or regular telephone signal on the boat.
• Tips for guides and staff are not included and are expected.
• We recommend bringing protective insect repellent > sunscreen > hat > sunglasses >
binoculars > camera and spare batteries.