- 11 Nights’ accommodation on Twin / double occupancy on Bed & Breakfast basis
- 01 Cooking demo followed by dinner at Agra.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours to be by Private A/C Toyota Innova.
- Services of Local stationed English speaking Guide in all cities as per program
- Monument/Museum/Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Assistance at airports by our company English speaking representatives
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- Rickshaw ride at old Delhi
- Bishnoi jeep safari
- Boat Ride at Udaipur
- All presently applicable taxes (GST)
With Our Best Compliments: 2 bottle of packaged drinking water in vehicle everyday & Traditional Indian Welcome Garlanding upon arrival in Delhi.
- Any item of personal nature such as Mini bar, table drinks, Laundry, Telephone calls.
- Camera fees (Still/video) at any monuments
- Any tipping, gratuities or Porterage anywhere
- Any International or domestic airfare & Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage charges
- Lunches & Dinners anywhere
- Insurance of any kind
- Early Check-in & late check-out
Hotels Used Or Similar
(Based on Lead-In Category Room, Failing shall provide similar alternatives)
4 Star - The Royal Plaza OR Similar
5 Star - The Clardiges Hotel OR Similar
4 Star - Radisson Agra OR Similar
5 Star - ITC Mughal OR Similar
4 Star - Golden Tulip OR Similar
5 Star - ITC Rajputana OR Similar
4 Star - Brahma Horizon OR Similar
5 Star - Westin Hotel OR Similar
4 Star - Ajit Bhawan OR Similar
5 Star - Taj Hari Mahal OR Similar
4 Star - The Kehloor OR Similar
5 Star - The Lalit Laxmi Vilas OR Similar
Important Note: Rates Not Valid From 20 December'2023 – 10 January'2024.
1. Standard check in and check out time at hotels is 1400 hrs.
2. Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
3. Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
4. GGTS shall not be liable for any non-performance of any obligations hereunder arising from acts of God: acts of a public enemy, acts of any governmental authority or any political subdivision or any department or regulatory agency there of or entity created thereby; acts of any person engaged in subversive activity or sabotage; fires, floods, explosions, or other catastrophes; strikes, embargoes or any other act or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of GGTS. The failure of either Party to act upon any right or remedy it has or upon any breach by the other
Party shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right, remedy, or breach. No waiver is effective unless made in writing and signed by the waiving Party.