03 nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast Basis in a standard room.
- 04 nights accommodation on board of Nile Cruise on Full-Board Basis (Room with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Private sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary including transportation by deluxe coach.
- Entrance fees and qualified local English-speaking guide.
- 01 lunch at local restaurant in Cairo.
- All ground transportation by deluxe coach as per itinerary.
- Meeting and assistance by our qualified representative at airports and hotels/Nile Cruises.
- Assistance by our qualified representatives throughout the program.
- Egypt’s entry Visa.
- Domestic ticket (Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo).
- Beverage during meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Any expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Hotels (5*): (or similar category)
Cairo: Ramses Hilton Cairo
Nile Cruise: : Blue Shadow II / Royal Isadora
Entrance inside Khufu’s Pyramid : AUD 70 per person
Visit of Tut Ankh Amon tomb in the West Bank : AUD 47 per person
Standard Nile View Room at Ramses Hilton : AUD 47 per room, per night.
Recommended arrival day to match with Cruise embarkation schedule:
Nile cruise itinerary may be changed without prior notice due to navigational restrictions. Itinerary may change in sequence but not in visits. GGTS is not liable for these changes.
- Above rates include the current applicable taxes, fuel and entrance fees, in case of any increase imposed by the Government that may affect any of the services included in the itinerary, GGTS will have the right to amended it rates accordingly.