- Desert and Delta Safaris: 6 Nights Best of Desert & Delta Package (Maun-Kasane) at any 3 Lodges including Chobe Game Lodge
- Local English-speaking driver/guide/pilot on all transfers/air charters and sightseeing excursions
Includes: Refreshments, scheduled activities, All Scheduled charter flights per Package, Laundry, Fuel Surcharge, A contribution from every Best of Desert and Delta package booked goes towards one of the many Desert & Deltas Safari socially supported programs which address issues of need to those in our community; supporting children, the disabled, employment, and health care, Local spirits & wines (excluding premium brands), Airport Departure Tax, National Park Fees, All Meals
• All airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
• All other accommodation
• All other meals
• All other transport
• All other sightseeing
• All porterage
• Gratuities for meals, tourist guides, drivers, game rangers and trackers
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry
• Any other services not mentioned above.
All other meals and personal extras not specified; Any services not specified.
Tour commences in Kasane
This quote is valid for travel during the periods specified above, and is strictly subject to availability of accommodation, transport, guides and all other services requested at time of booking. Please note that the quotation is strictly subject to change due to any unforeseen increases in the near future.
Scheduled light aircraft transfers:
Conditions of carriage on light aircraft transfers:
Luggage must be in soft sided bags as luggage compartments on the light aircraft flights are limited and all luggage must be sufficiently malleable to fit into these spaces. No hard suitcases.
Strict luggage restrictions of 20kg per person (inclusive of camera equipment and hand luggage)
- Soft bags with a rigid structure at the base – including wheels and/or a collapsible handle – will be accepted. Alternatively, standard soft duffel/tog type bags.
- The maximum dimensions of all bags which can be accommodated are as follows: 30 cm (11.8 inches) wide x 35 cm (13.8 inches) high and 70 cm (27.5 inches) long.
- The maximum permissible luggage allowance when travelling on a seat rate basis, including carry-on hand luggage and camera equipment, is restricted to 20 kg (44 lb) per person.
We reserves the right to levy a surcharge commensurate to the fuel increase at the time of operation of this movement.