- Accommodation: at selected hotels, service charges and hotel taxes
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motor coach
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Meals: Breakfast daily, 1 welcome drink, 4 dinners, 2 lunches, 1 snack. 1 cheese tasting
- Individual headsets: for sightseeing tours
- Porterage at hotels
- Sightseeing and entrances: Zagreb city tour with cheese tasting at the Dolac market, Sarajevo city tour with visit of Gazi-Husrevbey Mosque and entrance to the War Museum – Tunnel, sightseeing of Visegrad and Andricgrad, visit of Ethnic village Drvengrad, view of Durmitor National Park, view of Ostrog Monastery, orientation tour of Podgorica, view of Skadar lake, visit of Cetinje with entrance to the King Nicola museum, orientation tour of Budva, view of Sveti Stefan, walking tour of Kotor, boat trip to Lady of the Rocks, city tour of Dubrovnik with entrance to the Rector's palace and the Franciscan Monastery in Dubrovnik
- Scenic Highlights: dramatic scenery of Durmitor National Park, gorgeous Montenegro coastline, scenic fjord-like Kotor bay
Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
Tour price – Program prices are per person and are based on two persons sharing a room. Single room supplements are listed separately. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions”.
Local holidays – During national holidays certain facilities like museums, restaurants, sightseeing tours and shopping may be limited or unavailable.
Luggage – Due to limited motor coach capacity, we allow only 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person. Luggage handling at hotels for 1 suitcase is provided. Airport porterage is not included as security regulations require that travellers handle and be responsible for their own luggage. No responsibility is accepted for loss of or damage to baggage or any of the traveller’s belongings.
Passports and Visas – Each customer has to check he has the appropriate documents for his journey. He must own and bring a valid personal document (with visa if necessary). No refund will be granted in case of lack or loss of personal documents. All passengers, regardless of the passport they hold, should check with the appropriate consulates to determine if any visas are needed. Securing any needed visas is the responsibility of the tour participant.
Not included in the tour price: passport and visa fees; insurances of all kinds; tips/gratuities to tour directors, motor coach drivers and local guides; laundry; phone calls; internet access; minibar; beverages and meals not detailed in the itinerary; optional experiences; and all items of personal nature.
Safety – Please take into consideration that while travelling on our tours certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control (the hazard of travelling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, car or other means of transportation; political incident; innless in remote areas without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities). We will not be liable regarding the provision of medical care, but it is understood that GGTS will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken.
The following UNESCO World Heritage Sites can be seen or visited during this vacation:
Mehmed paša Sokolović Bridge in Višegrad
Durmitor National Park
Kotor old town
Old city of Dubrovnik