• 4 nights accommodation in simple tourist-class hotels
• 3 days escorted bus tour with English-speaking guide/driver-guide
• Arrival & departure airport transfer by Flybus shuttle (no guide)
• Daily breakfast
• Entrance to Kerið volcano crater
• Entrance to the Icelandic Lava Show
• Northern Lights program during 2 evenings
• Free Wi-Fi on the bus
• Entrance fees
• Use of flashlight
• Use of ice grippers spikes for shoes
Any private expenses
Any meals not listed under included
Any additional services
Single supplement (mandatory when in a single room)
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
Please check for fixed departure dates
NOTE: Itineraries may be subject to change at short notice during severe weather conditions and certain outdoor activities/day trips may be cancelled during the winter season in Iceland. In these rare cases, where situations of force majeure apply, excursions/activities cannot be refunded but the local guides will try their best to find reasonable alternatives where and whenever possible.
NOTE: Accommodations are subject to change.
Max People : 30
Availability : September - April
Supplement cost of the Standard tour with upgrade in Reykjavík is available on request
• Extra pre/post nights in Reykjavik (same hotel, subject to availability) on request
• Optional Northern Lights fjord cruise
• Optional Ice Cave tour
Start & End Location
Keflavik International Airport (Flybus shuttle)
09:00 on day 2 from Hotel Cabin (subject to change)
Child supplement is available on request
Tour is not recommended for children younger than eight years of age.
Triple rooms are double rooms with an extra bed and ideal for two adults and one child.