All meals and beverages (non-alcoholic, select premium wines, sparkling wine and national beer) while on-board.
Group transfers to/from vessel when arriving and departing on recommended flights. Entrance to Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
Tips & gratuities
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Supplement Cost & Itinerary for High Water (November – May) is available on request
Supplement Cost for Low Water (June - October) - Lower deck is available on request
Child supplement is available on request
Capacity: 32 travelers
Crew: 23 crew members + 4 naturalist guides
Facilities: Dining room > indoor bar > indoor & outdoor lounge > exercise room > outdoor Jacuzzi > massage room > observation deck > boutique
Launch boats: 4 aluminum 8-passenger skiffs
Security on board: Radio communication and satellite phone > life jackets > fire extinguishers > smoke detectors > paramedic > security personnel > flares and signals > automatic defibrillator
16 Design Suite >> (23 m2 / 250sq ft)
California king size bed or two separate beds > Panoramic windows > Seating area > Air-conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Safe-deposit box > Internal communication system.
* Triple occupancy cabins available with a sofa bed, for adults or children
All cabins allow an additional person in a sofa bed, notice that each departure has a capacity of maximum 35 pax per departure that might affect their availability.
Itineraries are subject to change depending on weather conditions and the season
• Iquitos is hot and humid. Temperatures range between 33°C (90°F) and 21°C (70°F).
• Rainy season (high water): November–May > Dry season (low water): June–October.
• Clothing: Light and loose-fitting garments > blouses > swimsuits > rubber soled shoes for the boat > knit jackets or long-sleeve shirts > windbreakers (gumboots and rain capes are provided by Aria).
• We recommend taking vitamin B or B-15 a few days before your arrival in the jungle, as this is the best natural repellent against biting insects.
• There is no Internet, WIFI, or regular telephone signal on the boat.
• Tips for guides and staff are not included and are expected by both the crew & the guides separately.
• We recommend bringing protective insect repellent > sunscreen > hat > sunglasses > binoculars > camera and spare batteries