Meet and greet services
On air safari packages game drives will be on a shared basis in camp/lodge 4x4 vehicles
Meals and accommodation as specified
Respective Conservancy fees/ Amboseli park fees as indicated and government taxes
Flights as specified on the itinerary
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in
Note- Non-refundable flight cost – AUD 745 Per Person
1. Tawi Lodge is located on a private conservancy of 6,000 acres just five minutes from Kimana Gate, the eastern entrance to Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro (5,963m) – the world’s largest free-standing mountain. Tawi Lodge offers stylish accommodation while visiting Amboseli and also contributes in the promotion of a harmonious development for the wildlife and the Maasai people along the corridor between Amboseli and the Chyulu Hills.
The lodge is an eco-friendly operation, which takes maximum care of the environment and its people. It consists of 12 cottages ideally located on bush land facing Kilimanjaro. Each cottage has its own wooden-deck veranda and a fabulous view of the highest mountain in Africa, even from the comfort of your bed or your bathtub. Double or twin cottages, all have en suite bathrooms fitted with both a bath and shower. Each cottage has its own fireplace and a mini bar for those very special sundowners. Lighting and water systems are solar powered. A charging facility for cell phones and camera batteries is available. A butler service is provided for maximum privacy and comfort. The style of the lodge is a harmonious combination of modern (for your comfort) and traditional (to remind you that you are in Africa).