Meet and greet services
On air safari packages game drives will be on a shared basis in camp/lodge 4x4 vehicles
Meals and accommodation as specified
Respective Conservancy fees/ Amboseli park fees as indicated and government taxes
Flights as specified on the itinerary
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in
Note- Non-refundable flight cost – AUD 745 Per Person
Tortilis lies in unspoilt woodland on the edge of Amboseli National Park. The main lodge is open sided, where guests can relax and gaze out towards the soaring snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro – a great place for sundowners and enjoying delicious Italian food! Luxury thatch roofed tents are scattered among acacia and comprise of a stone veranda, elegant bathrooms, king size beds and many traditional decorations. Tortilis also provide interesting nature walks guided by local Masai. These are fascinating, as local traditions and medicinal/folk lore are heartily discussed. Within Amboseli, the elephants are very habituated to people (it is the site of the longest running elephant study in the world) and visitors may relax here, to observe the herds. There are also lion, a high concentration of hyena, Cape buffalo, waterbuck and serval among many others. With over four hundred bird species including flamingo, a variety of waders and one weaver particular to Amboseli, the birding is excellent.