Meet and greet services
On air safari packages game drives will be on a shared basis in camp/lodge 4x4 vehicles
Meals and accommodation as specified
Respective Conservancy fees/ Amboseli park fees as indicated and government taxes
Flights as specified on the itinerary
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in
Note- Non-refundable flight cost – AUD 745 Per Person
Lying in the shadow of Africa's highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli Serena is surrounded by a thick forest of acacia trees and exquisite gardens. Brightly decorated in an African motif, the lodge's 96 comfortable rooms emulate the architecture of a Maasai village with its manyattas or homes. In the late afternoons and evenings, relax on the beautiful lounge terrace adorned by gardens, pool and paths. From here, watch the nightly ritual of wildebeest, antelope, elephant and other animals coming into graze.