• 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Oslo with breakfast
• 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Bergen with breakfast
• 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Stavanger with breakfast
• 1 night in a centrally located hotel in Kristiansand with breakfast
Transport & Transfers
• Train from Oslo to Myrdal (Standard class with seat reservation)
• Train from Myrdal to Flåm on the Flåm Railway
• Fjordcruise Nærøyfjord from Flåm to Gudvangen
• Bus from Gudvangen to Voss
• Train from Voss to Bergen (Standard class, no seat reservation)
• Ferry from Bergen to Stavanger (This includes shuttle bus from port to city)
• Train from Stavanger to Kristiansand (Standard class with seat reservation).
Excursions & Activities
• Cruise to Lysefjord & Preikestolen
Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
Please note that the prices are starting from and that upon sending a new request with specific date we will send the applicable rate and availability.
All triple room pricing on request.
Oslo and Stavanger are famous among the street art community; artists from all over the world come to these two cities to create wonderful murals. In Oslo, get lost in Grünerløkka and Tøyen neighborhoods and in Stavanger, in Kjelvene and the city-center neighborhoods.