Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day - on board drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists) - double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom - welcome cocktail - onboard entertainment - gala dinner - assistance from our onboard multilingual host/hostess - onboard folklore evening - transfer by coach from the airport to the port in Budapest on D1 - transfers by coach on D10 and D11 - services of a tour guide on D10 and D11 - guided tours of Varazdin and Tihany - lunch in Varazdin - accommodation at a 3-star hotel LS in or near Balatonfüred - travel assistance and repatriation insurance - all port fees.
Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers - cancellation and baggage insurance - lunch on D11 - optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency) - transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points - personal expenses.
*Price based on double occupancy
Ship available for this cruise are MS Victor Hugo.
Accommodation available for Pre and Post Cruise on request.
For other amazing cruise itineraries and destinations, please contact our Destination specialists.
(Shore Excursions available on request) No shore excursion on the non listed days.
Child discount (2-9 years) : - 20% (On request)
Valid national identity card or passport required. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate.
- 2-DAY/1-NIGHT EXTENSION INCLUDED
- Lake Balaton and Varazdin
- Including a visit to the Tihany Peninsula,
- One night's accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Balatonfüred & visit to Varazdin
- The contrasting capitals of Belgrade and Zagreb
- Lonjsko Polje & Kopacki Rit Nature Parks
- The medieval city of Ilok
- Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci
THE GGTS DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included