- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- 2Days/1Night cruise on boat in Ha Long Bay (shared cabin on shared boat).
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax):
o1-2pax: minivan of 7 seats
o3-6pax: van of 16 seats
o7-10pax: bus of 25 seats
o11-15pax: bus of 31 seats
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- Boat trip as program
- All entrance fees as program
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Government tax and service charge
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Early check in or late check out
- Visas to Vietnam
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Optional excursions and activities
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
Remarks: Surcharge for compulsory dinners at hotels on Dec 24th 2019/20 (Christmas), Dec 31st 2019/20 (New Year) and surcharge for travelling during Vietnamese Lunar New Year (04 - 09 Feb 2019/20) will be advised at time of booking if any.
Surcharge for domestic or regional airfare will be applicable at the time of booking
Surcharge for peak season at the hotels will be applicable at the time of booking depending on seasonality.
4* Hotel List:
City Hotel Room Type
Ha Noi The Lapis Superior
Hoa Binh Suoi Mu Lodge (Hs) Suoi Mu house
Ninh Binh Tam Coc Garden Deluxe room - Garden view
Ha Long Bhaya Cruise Deluxe
Hue Pilgrimage Village Boutique Resort & Spa Deluxe
Hoi An Le Belhamy Resort & Spa Hoi An Garden room
Ho Chi Minh City Liberty Central Sai Gon Hotel Deluxe
1. The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
2. Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
3. All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
4. Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
5. No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
6. Visa into Vietnam is required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
Remarks: Passport must be valid 6 months ahead since the time of departing the visited country